What not to bring:
- Firearms, explosives or fireworks
- Absolutely NO PETS allowed on the festival grounds or parking lots. Therapy dogs will not be permitted. Service Dogs will be accepted with proof by documentation and appropriate service vests only.
- No glass outside of camping areas.
- Incense, grills or open flame lanterns or candles of any kind.
- No Sofas! (Too many people leave sofas behind. If you bring a sofa, you will be charged a $60 deposit refundable upon exiting the venue WITH your sofa.)
- No charcoal grills (cook stoves OK).
- No unauthorized vending - if you’re not a registered vendor you cannot sell or distribute anything on the festival grounds. Violators are subject to confiscation and/or having to leave for the weekend.
- No motorized vehicles (golf carts, ATVs, Segways).
- No laser pens or similar focused-light devices.
- Festival attendees must abide by all local, state, and federal laws. NO ALCOHOL OR DRUG SALES (including nitrous oxide) tolerated anywhere on the festival site or annexed properties. Anyone caught selling or distributing illicit substances will immediately have their wristband cut and be ejected from the festival. Please be aware of this and use common sense. If it’s illegal outside the festival, it’s illegal inside, too.
Please keep our land beautiful. Pack it in! Pack it out!